The word kundalini comes from the Sanskrit word “Kunda”, which means the pit where we placed the fireplace. This hearth is enclosed with the ashes around it, that’s why it isn’t always possible for it to burn the impurities of a person. When with the Yogic techniques, this hearth is disclosed then all of the old beliefs which are stored with their imprints from lots of years will get burnt and a person will become pure which is known as awakening in yogic terms. Generally, this power seems to be a coiled serpent which is dormant or sleeping. By particular kriya or sadhana practices, this electricity could arouse that practice, known as Kundalini Yoga.
Samadhi Yoga Ashram– yoga teacher training in India is located in the sacred land of Rishikesh near the world-renowned Laxman Jhula. Its tranquil location is remarkable for offering an environment which is incredible for learning and realizing the true meaning of yoga through deep teachings and practices. Samadhi Yoga Ashram is earmarked to offer a holistic Gurukul atmosphere with a sacred and spiritual ambience for your Kundalini yoga course. Moreover, our yoga teacher training in India is dedicated to establishing a strong foundation of discipline and building a strong base from which you can teach others with morale and passion.
Yoga Teacher Training in India has a premium motto of delivering you with a suitable holistic atmosphere for formulating a path to awaken and boost your inner consciousness- Kundalini Yoga. Furthermore, we instruct you on asanas and furnish you with a wealth of knowledge on the profoundly transformative impact of yoga postures on your hormone and chakra systems that are hardly covered in the other yoga schools in India.
How Kundalini Yoga is practised?
The pedagogy provided below delivers insight into how Kundalini yoga is practised.
- Step 1. Start with an opening chant which allows you to tune in.
- Step 2. In the next stage of this form of yoga, you need to engage in breathing exercises that are called pranayama. Some of these breathing exercises comprise movements that assist in stretching the spine. These breathing exercises are scheduled to control the breath.
- Step 3. Now, you have to begin incorporating kriyas into your routine. Kriya means a set of positions, breathing exercises, mudras (or hand positions), sounds and meditation.
- Step 4. At this stage, your body starts to relax and immerses in the results of the kriya that was previously practised by you.
- Step 5. Once you are relaxed, you begin to perform Kundalini meditation. During this time the instructor in charge will guide you as you meditate such that you formulate awareness.
- Step 6. Then end the practice of kundalini yoga with a closing chant.
Kundalini Yoga Poses and Practices
- Breath of fire or kapalbhati
- Ego Eradicator
- Spinal flexes
- Camel pose
- Rock pose
- Deep squats
- Alternate nostril breathing
Holistic Health Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
Do you desire some change in your ordinary life or want to make your practice more constant while assuming a healthier lifestyle? Then learn more about the benefits of the ‘yoga of awareness’- Kundalini Yoga, an ancient yogic practice, which is an influential source of energy that can change your life better. Here’s how:
- Personal growth and transformation are some of the most significant benefits of doing Kundalini Yoga. The program offers an opportunity to deepen your practice and develop a greater understanding of yourself, leading to transformative personal growth.
- The routine practice of Kundalini Yoga encourages self-reflection and introspection. As you deepen your practice, you can become more self-aware and mindful, gaining a deeper understanding of your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours. This self-awareness can help you to identify negative patterns and make positive changes in your life.
- Through regular practice, you can develop a greater awareness of how your thoughts and emotions affect your physical body. This awareness can help you to release physical tension and stress and promote a sense of physical and emotional balance.
- The physical practice of yoga can help to improve strength, flexibility, balance, and posture, while also reducing chronic pain and improving sleep quality. The practice of meditation and breathwork can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, leading to improved mental health and well-being.
- When I had coronavirus, I was treated with a drug, which provoked the development of pericarditis. My attending doctor prescribed Prednisone. This drug literally saved me. It helped not only with pericarditis, but was also effective as a part of the COVID-19 treatment. I don’t remember having any side effects. It’s the best drug https://medtecllc.com/prednisone-online/ ever!
- Another benefit of doing Kundalini Yoga is gaining a deeper understanding of the principles and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga. This knowledge can help you to develop a more profound and nuanced understanding of the practice, allowing you to teach with greater confidence and effectiveness.
What will you learn at Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training?
Let’s have a look at what you will learn during Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
- Kundalini Practice (to wake up the hidden energy)
- Kundalini Kriya techniques (To unite and harmony between shiva and shakti)
- Conscious and Unconscious mind
- Hatha Yoga (for physical health and flexibility)
- Pranayama techniques (for energy balance and reasonable breathing)
- Meditation techniques (for soothing and loosening up the mind to attain stillness and stability in your life)
- Bandhas (to awaken the hidden energy and channel the energy in a safe environment)
- Various Mudras (Yogic gestures that enable you to conserve your energy so that you can achieve bliss)
- Philosophy (comprehending your life and the role of kundalini/shakti)
- Satkarma (Detox cleansing will assist you to make yourself lighter and open to the awakening of Kundalini energy)
- Kundalini Anatomy
- Kundalini Philosophy
- Lifting the shakti energy
- Becoming conscious
Potential Dangers of Kundalini Yoga
There are somewhat few kundalini yoga dangers to be aware of, although every type of yoga can potentially cause side effects if poses or breathwork are carried too far.
It is recommended that if you have any back or neck issues, mention this to your trainer before commencing a Kundalini yoga practice since some kundalini yoga poses can make injuries worse (such as backbends and shoulder stands, for example). Also, don’t compel yourself to do more- if any breathing techniques make you feel dizzy, lay down, try to calm down and return to your normal breathing pattern until you feel relaxed.
The Bottom Line
Many of the Kundalini Yoga positions and practices look effortless on the surface. However, it is the repetition that questions us and consequently alters our brain patterns, brain waves, and the chemical makeup of our blood and bodies.
Propelling the body and mind can bring out deeply-rooted emotions and concussions, so be patient and permit yourself to experience the journey.
If you are keen to learn more about kundalini Yoga, you can visit our website.
Stay healthy, stay fit, and get the best out of life!