So, you have probably started looking for Yoga courses, after all the trending social media posts that seem to pop up. Well! You are headed in the right direction. If you have been practicing yoga for a long time, then it is probably the right time to formalize your training. And the best way, you can do that, is by going for a yoga teacher training. There is Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, which are the most popular forms, that you can lay your hands on. You can choose the 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, to give a jumpstart to your career.
However, many of you might question about its authenticity and reasons why, you should be going for it, and not Hatha Yoga. It is quite simple. You should ask yourself, if you are just looking for outward fitness or internal fitness. If the latter is more important for you, then you have chosen the right yoga form.
Kundalini Yoga Explained
To be exact, Kundalini Yoga is all about your spiritual rebirth. You will be a part of an awakening, wherein all your chakras will get cleansed. The sleeping snake or female shakti lies at the base of the spine. Once, your Kundalini is awakened, you will experience a sudden jolt of power that can give you the freedom to experience bliss. As all your channels get cleared, you also become free from all sorts of bodily limitations. Join the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India at Samadhi Yoga Ashram. You will get the best teachers who will pour all their learnings out.
As a part of the course, you will be learning about several aspects of yoga lineage, history, philosophy, anatomy, asanas, pranayama, gaze during the asanas, Shatkarmas, mudras, and bandhas. Meditation is also an important part of the course. You will also be engaged in a lot of mantras chanting while you are pursuing the month-long course in the tranquil foothills of the Himalayas. Most of you probably know about asanas, mudras and bandhas. Some of you might even know Nadi Shodhana, Anulom Vilom, and other breathing techniques. However, it is the Shatkarma kriyas that many are oblivious to. Let us find out more about them, so that your path to awakening becomes clear and hassle-free.
Shatkarma Kriyas Decoded
Shatkarmas or Yogic cleansing helps the yogi in the detoxification of the body and balances the mind. This prepares one for further practice of asana, kriyas and pranayama. You will read about the six purification techniques in details here.
• Jalneti – It is the first type of Neti, that a beginner undertakes. Sutra Neti comes much later. In this type of Neti, water with some salt mixed into it, is taken in a Neti pot. Using the pot, you have to pour the water through one nostril, and allow it to drain out of the other one. The water that comes out of the other nostril is full of impurities, that it might have collected from your nasal passage.
• Sutra Neti – Sutra Neti is the next one, that you should know about. After you have mastered Jalneti, you should try out Sutra Neti. In this type of Neti, you have to take a rubber pipe, or thread which is very thin, and insert in through one of the nostrils. The thread will tend to pop out of the throat on to the tongue area. Get hold of the other end of the thread and pull it. Now, you can rub the pipe or thread back and forth, so that it pulls out all the impurities and mucous on the way. Finally, you can pull it out of the nose. Repeat this activity on the other side.
• Kunjal Dhauti – Also called Vamana Dhauti or Kunjal kriya, this act mainly purifies and cleanses the stomach, intestines, liver, lungs, food pipe, and can aid you in cleaning your nasal congestion as well. The yogi drinks 1-2 litres of water on an empty stomach, and then bends down from the hip joint to vomit. You can insert tow gingers inside the throat to aid you in the process. The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India will help you to master this, so that you can train your own students later. The body has to be pure to facilitate purification of the mind.
• Kapalbhati – It is also quite popular as the skull shining posture in yoga. It is also a part of yogic breathing. In this types of breathing technique, you have to inhale fresh air passively, but exhale it in bursts with full force. It is more importantly a forced exhalation practice. You can learn about this breathing technique in the 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
• Trataka – It is another Shatkarma kriya, that you can try with the help of a candle. You have to light the candle and keep it burning on a table on front of you. It should be within a distance of 1 m. However, you have to make sure that the candle is at the level of your eyes. As a part of this practice, you have to look with intent at the candle, without blinking your eye lid. After a point of time, tears will come out of your eyes. Moreover, this act will help to purify the eyes, by removing the dirt through the flowing tears.
• Sahaja Agnisar Dhauti – This is another abdominal purification procedure, that helps in blood circulation. You will be cleansing the organs of the body, with the application of fiery heat. It is one of the vitalizing activities that you can practice in Yoga. Many yogis also activate their digestive fire, through the practice of this kriya.
I ordered Ambien through https://www.designwisemedical.org/ambien-zolpidem/ to manage my insomnia. I like how quickly it works, but sometimes feel lethargic the next day. Some medications may come with other patient information sheets. If you have questions about this medication, consult your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care professional.
Now, you can understand, how comprehensive the syllabus of Kundalini Yoga is. Furthermore, you have to deepen your knowledge in this yoga form, and only then can you teach your students. The best Kundalini yoga training awaits you at Samadhi Yoga Ashram.