10 GREAT REASONS TO DO YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (EVEN IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TEACH)
You can learn and practice Yoga, for a variety of reasons. Moreover, there is no specific age to learn this. Have you wondered what yoga is, all about? It is a practice of physical movements, meditation, and breath-control movements. Yoga is known to improve various bodily functions, psychological functions, and cardiovascular health as well.
Most people consider yoga as a healing modality. If you practice yoga regularly, you can get rid of anxiety, sleep disorders, depression, and pain. The health benefits of Yoga, are well-documented. You can take admission to the Online Yoga Teacher Training at Samadhi Yoga Ashram. There are various courses, that are available.
Reasons To Do The Yoga Teacher Training
- You can take admission to the online kundalini yoga teacher training if you want to deepen the holistic practice. The TTC yoga course, can help you master the intricacies of yoga. The syllabus for the course is really expansive. Along with various poses, mudras, satkarma, you will also learn about the anatomy of the human body. There are deep inter-relations between the physical body and enlightenment. That is why it is necessary to go deeper into your soul.
- You will be investing in yourself. The focus is on you. You can do the TTC to enhance your knowledge about yoga. Teacher training is like an investment, that you will be doing in yourself. It does not matter, if you want to teach students or not. You can attain the best future, through the authentic practice of yoga.
- Yoga is beyond physical poses. Most onlookers see yoga as asanas. However, yoga is much more than that. There are various branches of yoga, like meditation, pranayama, chakras, and energy. That is the reason why Saints and Yogis call it the holistic form.
- In a normal yoga class, you will not learn about the foundational aspects of the subject. The Online Yoga Teacher Training will provide you with a knowledge of yoga philosophy. The history of yoga can give you several insights. The language is vibrational, as in Sanskrit. It is still applicable today, so as understand how it came about.
- You will be able to deal with stress and anxiety. Moreover, you can learn the concepts of mindfulness and meditation. Mindfulness is about being in your present. The Yoga TTC, teaches you to forget the past. Moreover, you can stop thinking about the future. These practices can help to clear and align the neural pathways. In the process, you can increase contentment.
- The online kundalini yoga teacher training will help you to learn how to uncoil the dormant energy at the base of your spine. It is the snake energy that we are talking about. It can clear the chakras and give you the best projection of your energies.
- It can also increase your confidence. Embarking on this journey is a sure eye-opener. There may be uncertainties, as to the benefits of the course for non-teachers. However, you can understand the benefits once you start the practice.
- You must join the Yoga TTC if you want to unearth your inner strength. The art of kundalini was taught to the kinds and princes first. Yogis kept it as a secret for a long time. Now, even the common man can learn about it and make amends to his own life. Discover the power of yoga with a TTC.
- Many people suffer from body alignment problems. Here, in this course, you will learn about the postures that can set your body in pace. As you improve your postures you will start aging gracefully.
- If you want to learn to let go of the past, and surrender to your present, this is one of the best ways to do so. You will learn to do periodic assessments of your life.
These are only a few of the reasons, why you should do Yoga TTC, even if you don’t want to teach.