Very few of you could have imagined that you can get a yoga teacher certification online. However, since the pandemic started in the country, things have turned different. Most people are going online with their business. So, have yoga. Today, movement from one state to another is restricted. However, you cannot stop education, can you? The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Samadhi Yoga Ashram is amongst the best courses. Today yoga certification is available online. However, before you invest your money, do research about the school and its credentials.
Online Yoga Teacher Training Decoded
Yoga brings about a holistic blend of the mind, body, and soul. Instructors should be well-equipped to guide students through live lectures, notes, and online question-answer sessions. Now, you can learn yoga from the yoga capital of the world. It is none other than Rishikesh. It is a dream for many to sit in the tranquil atmosphere of the Himalayas, and practice yoga. You can start your yoga teacher training from home. As the situation improves, you can head to Rishikesh for your course. Moreover, you also get the opportunity to interact with teachers and alumni. Furthermore, before taking admission, ensure that the school is certified by Yoga Alliance USA. The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh attracts students from across the globe.
Benefits Of Online Yoga Teacher Training
The 200 Hour online Yoga Teacher Training is beneficial today. An online course is a necessity today. However, the best yoga schools will have provisions for you to join onsite once the entire population is vaccinated. You do get certain benefits from online courses.
- You can do yoga from just about anywhere. You do not need to commute. It entails expenses on commuting. Moreover, if you are travelling, you can practice from your hotel as well. It is your time and space.
- Online yoga courses offer multiple options. You can now avail yourself of live sessions, pre-recorded sessions, and PDF notes. Choose your teacher and style. Most of the yoga teacher training courses have a team of 2-3 teachers teaching yogic forms.
- Online courses will allow you to practice in your comfortable space. You may be wary of trying out certain postures in front of unknown people. However, online courses can give you an inhibition-free practice session.
- The online YTT is good for beginners to advanced-level students. The teachers teach in a manner that is well understood by all.
- Cost is another factor. Onsite certifications may be expensive. And, you have to add the travel, residential accommodation, and food costs to it. Many students will not be able to spend that amount. Online courses suit such students.
Ranking The Best Online Yoga Teacher Training Schools
- Samadhi Yoga Ashram: Students can avail themselves of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in india. If you are looking for an authentic yoga learning experience, then you should take admission at Samadhi Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh. Although, you are encouraged to start your self-paced learning program from home. The program offers live classes, recorded classes, doubt-clearing sessions, free yoga Nidra courses, and global certification. The Yoga Alliance certified yoga TTC includes various salutations to the sun and the moon, asanas, mudras, kriyas, bandhas, and meditation, to name a few. The syllabus is quite vast. You also learn mantras, and pranayama. The course is a holistic blend. The teachers are the most learned and have trained under Yoga guru Vishnu. Moreover, you can avail of fifteen different courses. Get in touch with the students who have already completed their courses. Many of them are successfully teaching Yoga abroad. The Best Courses at Samadhi Yoga Ashram
Most schools teach only one style. Samadhi Yoga Ashram can teach you a blend of Ashtanga, Hatha, and Vinyasa styles. You can activate your kundalini shakti through a series of chants, postures, and breathing exercises. Samadhi Yoga Ashram Rishikesh leads the list.
- Sampoorna Yoga is amongst the top schools teaching Yoga TTC. The school teaches 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga. Moreover, it is Yoga Alliance certified. Sampoorna Yoga teaches yoga based on the Ashtanga and Vinyasa style. The course is based on the eight limbs of yoga. The curriculum has been derived from Patanjali’s Yoga sutras.
- Himalayan Yoga Bliss is also amongst the renowned schools teaching yoga. If you are looking to train under the best Yoga teachers, you can learn from them. You can also avail yourself of multi-day training or one-off classes. Moreover, you get offers on year-long practices. The school conducts an intensive yoga TTC program. Students also learn various meditation and classical pranayama.
- Yoga Renew: is also certified by Yoga Alliance. You can get the opportunity to get yourself admitted to the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training today. It gives a strong foundation for yoga philosophy. Moreover, you get to learn from detailed videos, readings, workbooks, and lectures. The team is led by Nadia Goudy, the yoga teacher.
- International Sivananda Yoga Centers: spread across the country, are also renowned. You can go for Yoga TTC courses from these centres. It is one of the oldest yoga TTC courses. The main thing is the connection with guru lineage.
- Earth Yoga Village in Goa: is also teaching yoga TTC online today. The schedule included yoga sessions, meditation, and philosophy classes. You can learn the 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa program.
- Kranti Yoga in Goa: offers yoga classes in western style. It is more focused on Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, or Yin Yoga. It is in Patnem Beach. All the teachers are from western countries.
- Akasha Yoga Academy: also offers the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. The students learn from videos from their studios. You can learn at your own pace, from over 200 videos. Moreover, you can complete the course in 3-6 months.
- Zazyoga: also offers yoga teacher certification courses online. You will get highly personalized training from the experts. You get the flexibility to complete the course in 30 days. The course is highly interactive with the latest tools and technology.
- Myvinyasapractice: is a Yoga studio based in Austin. Locals practice from the studio. Moreover, online classes are also available. It has been voted as the best studio in Austin. The online yoga TTC is also approved by Yoga Alliance.
There are many yoga TTC training centres, where you can do your courses from. Samadhi Yoga Ashram Rishikesh seems to be one of the finest ones around.