You are probably looking for answers, to whether you should go ahead with a Yoga Teacher Course today. There is no dearth of yoga teacher training courses in India right now. Moreover, you will find them offering the best certifications access to Gurus and world-class study materials. You need to understand that yoga teacher’s training is not just a course, but it is the beginning of another fulfilling journey. You might have already learned about basic yoga at any of your neighbourhood schools.
What most schools teach are about the physical postures of yoga and some pranayama techniques. However, yoga is much more than that. And there is no other better way than Yoga teacher training course India, to make you understand that. Yoga is not just about physical postures and breath control exercises. It is about aligning oneself to the universe. You should go for a TTC if you are serious about a career in yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training India Decoded
You should head to the Yoga capital, which is Rishikesh. It is located at the foothills of the Himalayas. Yoga enthusiasts from around the world go there to learn yoga in natural surroundings. Once you take admission there you will learn to inculcate a lifestyle that exudes the earthiness of the earth, and the pure air that surrounds the individual. You will get to realize facets of the environment that you do not know about. Apart from postures, breath control techniques, and Surya namaskars you will learn about the philosophy of yoga, anatomy of the human body, and kundalini, as well.
You should know about the most awesome thing that you will learn in yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- Yoga is more than just asanas. During your Yoga Teacher Training India, you will learn about Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. This topic is an eye-opener, for those who have never studied yoga. You will also learn about Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. There are eight limbs of the path and yoga is just one of them. Surprised? You should be!
The other paths are Niyamas, Yamas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, and Samadhi. Samadhi is the final pathway, when you can become one with the universes. All the others being various processes in between.
- Until you started this course you may have been awestruck by the postures. However, it is much more than just perfection in postures. It is about how you feel. You will learn to be comfortable in your own bodies, no matter how perfect or imperfect they are.
- Thirdly, you will also learn about Yogic diets. What food you eat, makes you the person, who you are deep within. You will learn about the Sattvic diet, the Rajasic diet, and the Tamasic diet. If you are treading on the path of Yoga, you probably should switch to a Sattvic diet. That is the diet, that Sages have been following through the years.
- The yoga teacher training in Rishikesh teaches you to be devotional. The various forms of yoga aim at different aspects of life. Take the instance of Hatha Yoga. It is the attainment of spirituality through physical poses. You will learn more than 84 asanas, kriyas, and mudras to substantiate the same. Moreover, you will learn how to start an end your practice with meditation. That is something, you never thought of earlier. But, Yoga TTC will teach you the same.
- Practice is important to become a professional. Once you sit under the guidance of renowned and learned gurus, you will learn about the practice. The more you practice yoga the more flexible your body becomes. Additionally, it also inculcates discipline into your life. You will also learn to practice in seclusion. That is something very important.
- You will also find out, that there is no end to learning. The more you learn about the facets of yoga, in the Yoga Teacher Training India at a place like Samadhi Yoga Ashram, you will find that there is no end to learning. You keep yearning for more.
- After you take admission to the course, you will learn that yoga is not exercise. It is a holistic science and art as well. The more you practice yoga, the more control you will have over your breathing and heart rate. You will become calmer.
- After you reach the ashram, you will be able to mix and intermingle with people from other nationalities. Thus, all barriers of communication and cultural differences break at the ashram. You see and respect one another, and that leads to lifelong friendships as well.
- Once you take up the course practice, from the point of view of a teacher, you will learn about the structure of the course. You can focus all your energies on the learning at the birthplace of yoga. Moreover, you will understand that learning a teaching goal is a bit different.
- Lastly, you will also learn that certification is important, when you go to any school whatsoever for yoga TTC. Schools like Samadhi Yoga Ashram, teach Yoga teacher training course india under major certifications like Yoga Alliance, which make you a global practitioner and teacher. So, you get a global certification.
These are the ten awesome things that you can learn from the Yoga teacher training course India.